Friday, April 8, 2011

Finish this story:


It was a Friday like any other. The school bell rang and hundreds of children spilled out of the school building ready for whatever adventures the weekend might bring. I, on the other hand, lingered in my classroom. The only thing the weekend ever brought for me was boredom. My parents were out of town again and I would be home alone. I shuffled along the hallway toward the front doors of the school. My only friends were the teachers who now hurried between classrooms preparing themselves for the coming week. I reluctantly opened the front door of the school and as I plodded down the front steps I noticed something shiny in the bushes to the left. I wandered over and saw strange coin half-buried in the dirt. I stooped to pick it up and noticed footprints leading to the woods one the side of the school. I grabbed the coin and followed the footprints. As I went they got larger and by the time I reached the edge of the woods they were big enough to have been made by an elephant. I entered the trees and continued to follow the footprints...

No comments:

Post a Comment